Wisdom quotes gives encouragement which can be useful to every part of life. The motive is, it turns into nearly every condition. Besides motivation, it also gives sense which can help us to make a better life. Today in this post we have collected some best wisdom quotes about life, read these quotes and also share with other friends and family members.
Famous Wisdom Quotes About Life and Happiness
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. – The Dalai Lama
- Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises. –Samuel Butler
- The only medicine for suffering, crime, and all the other woes of mankind, is wisdom. Thomas Huxley
- Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros
- There are three constants in life…change, choice and principles.” Stephen Covey
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don’t Miss :- Spiritual Wisdom Quotes and Sayings
One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go, whether its guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal.Change is never easy. we fight to hold on and we fight to let go.
In three words i can sum up everything i’ve learned about life, It Goes On.
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer
The minute i stopped caring about what other people thought and started doing what i wanted to do is the minute i finally felt free.
In the end they will judge me, so whatever.
You’ve spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. and All you’ve done is go farther and farther away from the precious love that’s bee waiting for you all the time.
Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose. C.S. Lewis
Whenever you do not understand what’s happening in your life, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say: “God i know it is your plan, Just help me through it”
Every time you get upset, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow would it still be worth being upset over.
The trouble is you think you have time. – Buddha