On this post you will find wonderful “Spiritual wisdom Quotes” that we have collected from for you guys. Use these Spiritual wisdom quotes to elevate and inspire you. Quotes are always good for motivation; send these famous author quotes to your family members & friends. On our website you’ll get wide range of quotes collection.
Famous Spiritual Wisdom Quotes With Pictures
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim; accept no ones definition of your life; define yourself.”- Harvey Fierstein
- A journey of a thousand miles starts from beneath one’s feet.
- Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it – Ram Dass
- A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures. James E. Faust
- An idea whose time has come
cannot be stopped by any army or any force. ~ Ron Paul
- “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.” —Confucius
Also See:- Wisdom Quotes About Life & Happiness
Because You are alive, everything is possible. – Thich Nhat Hanh
You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual, there is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
There are may temporal causes of commotion, including wars and natural disasters, but an even greater cause of current “commotion” is spiritual. – Dallin H. Oaks
He Who knows others is wise, He who knows H i myself is enlightened. – Lao Tzu
Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother and all that lives as your brother and sister. – Native Wisdom
No Place is more secure than to be in GOD’s Hands!!!
Learn to get comfortable with unease – it may sound like an oxymoron, yet it is vital to be able to acknowledge and face discomfort and anxiety so that our fears don’t trap us in a limiting comfort zone or dis empowering illusions.
A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love. – Marianne Williamson
The Love of Maya has ruined the world, people Die, to be re born, over and over again, people Die to be re born, over and over again whine their sins steadily increase, without spiritual.