Happy Father’s Day SMS For Friends
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” – Pope John XXIII
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. ~Gloria Naylor
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
- Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.
- “Let this Father’s Day can be very special to you, every day you make a great effort to bring up our family, I am happy to be your wife and the mother of your children. Congratulations, my life.”
- Girls always expect you excited for you to get back from work because they know you will give them so much love and play with them. You are a great father and a very tender husband. Have a great day, my love.”
- “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’ ” — Jim Fox
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. – Sigmund Freud
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”
– Sigmund Freud
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
— Johann Schiller
- A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be
- I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I’ll ever know…he’s my father.
Sweet Happy Fathers Day 2016 SMS & Wishes
“You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.”
Please follow and like us: