Even though fathers typically love to be respected each & every day, the greatest day of the year to rejoice Dad is on Father’s Day. Maximum fathers are pleased to become a little additional kindness & love from their relatives but you can make this Father’s Day actually unforgettable by celebrating dad in a manner that’s exclusive and considerate. Not all fathers are similar; so here in this post you will see below some great collection of “Happy Father’s Day Quotes” & Sayings, send these to your lovely Dad and celebrate this day with happiness.
Cute Happy Fathers Day Quotes & Sayings
- “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.”
? Antoine François Prévost
- “A daddy is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead, picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.”
- Behind every independent woman, there is a Dad who trusted her and not the society.
- No rock is as strong as a protection that a Father gives to his child.
- Fathers are like the candles they make daylight out of darkness. A father is someone who is concerned with every thing we do.
- “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’ ” — Jim Fox
- I thank you Dad for being with me through my tears, laughter and diapers. Happy Father’s Day!
- You are the best friend; philosopher and guide of mine dear Daddy, Happy Father’s Day to you.
- “The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.”
- For the hours of ball throwing, living room floor wrestling, baseball watching, bike lessons, and more…thank you Dad! This day is for you..
- For your courage, strength, perseverance, kindness, and wisdom – thank you Dad. You’ve always been the perfect example for the man I want to be.
- I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
People Also Like :
Top Happy Fathers Day 2016 Quotes With Pictures
It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.