- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again. ~Enid Bagnold
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” – Pope John XXIII
- “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.”
- “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” —Matt Damon
- My dad always said, ‘Champ, the measure of a man is not how often he is knocked down, but how quickly he gets up.” — Joe Biden
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
- Fathers are like the candles they make daylight out of darkness. A father is someone who is concerned with every thing we do.
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” — Robert Orben
- “I “The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children, is to love their mother.”
- For the hours of ball throwing, living room floor wrestling, baseball watching, bike lessons, and more…thank you Dad! This day is for you..
- For your courage, strength, perseverance, kindness, and wisdom – thank you Dad. You’ve always been the perfect example for the man I want to be.
- I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
Top Happy Fathers Day 2016 Greetings Quotes
It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
Please follow and like us: