Motivational quotes for women are magnificent tools for boost female self admiration and poignant wellness. The motive for this is that plenty of women today are search for nuggets of motivation from which to collect potency in their daily lives. A solitary mother, for example, is confront with the difficulty of single parenthood and is in need of steady support. Another exemplar is the professional woman, who has to contract daily with pressure and tough antagonism in the workplace. A superior way to facilitate these women is to give them strong motivational quotes for women that are meant to construct their self esteem and self-belief.
Strong Motivational Quotes For Women Empowerment
- I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
— Maya Angelou
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore. Lady Gaga
- You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.
- Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. Golda Meir
- It was we, the people; not we, the white male citizens; nor yet we, the male citizens; but we, the whole people, who formed the Union. Susan B
- A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want. Madonna
- Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
Motivational Quotes For Women About Life
- You can do one of two things; just shut up, which is something I don’t find easy, or learn an awful lot very fast, which is what I tried to do. Jane Fonda
- We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change. Sheryl Sandberg
- Women are always saying, ‘We can do anything that men can do.’ But Men should be saying, ‘We can do anything that women can do. Gloria Steinem
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story, I will. Amy Schumer
- Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then. Diana Ross
- A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts. Nancy Rathburn
- Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.